Atlanta, Georgia Private Detective
Atlanta Attorney Services has been providing legal support solutions for law firms and attorneys across the country since 1995. Based in Atlanta, our services are available through our network of experienced professionals, we provide services to all of Georgia as well as Nationwide.
Conducting Public Record Searches
- We search public records manually at all local Courts, and public agencies. Our staff is trained and experienced at identifying liens, judgments, UCC's, suits, criminal records, corporate and real estate documents.
- Public record searches are often critical in conducting due diligence for financial and real estate transactions, as well as for individuals and corporate entities.
- We will report directly to you our findings, including dates searched and copies of each record found, if requested.
- All searches are conducted normally within three to five days of your request.
- Rush service and multiple name discounts can be provided upon request.
Document Retrieval and Filing
- When you need documents retrieved from a file, we will obtain the file from the applicable court and provide you with copies in regular or certified form.
- Documents can be retrieved from any jurisdiction in the United States for use in civil, corporate, real estate, financial and criminal proceedings.
- Retrieved documents can be delivered to your office by email, fax, hand delivery, or overnight shipping. Rush and expedited service is available.
- Our team of experienced "hands on researchers" will ensure that your assignment will be completed with precision.
- Our mission is to file or retrieve your documents on time, in time, every time.
Atlanta Attorney Services
2814 Spring Road, Suite 120
Atlanta, Georgia 30339-3047
Telephone: (404) 303-7899
Toll Free: (800) 804-4078
Fax: (404) 303-7890