Private Detective in St. George, UT
Founder Dave Doddridge has 22 years experience in law enforcement. As an LAPD Detective he worked numerous assignments including theft/fraud, robbery, narcotics, sex crimes, juvenile, burglary and auto theft. He also has extensive experience in executive and celebrity protection, and asset protection. He has worked from Damascus to Denver. He was trained by FEMA in riot control countermeasures and radiological monitoring, and is also a court certified narcotics expert trained in identifying persons under the influence of narcotics.
Doddridge Detective Agency offers a wide range of investigative services. As our motto suggests we treat all cases with the highest discretion and sensitivity, and will work even the most difficult of cases to completion. Our clients range in size from individuals to criminal defense attorneys to fortune 1000 companies.
- 22 years law enforcement. 14 years as an LAPD detective investigating theft, juvenile, sex, fraud, and auto theft crimes. Conducted in-depth investigations and coordinated case filings and prosecutions with the District and City attorneys.
- 3 years narcotics detective. Conducted surveillance, prepared and served search and arrest warrants.
- MP, US Army.
- Trained in physical security.
- Court certified narcotics expert.
- FEMA certified in wiretapping investigations.
- 12 years executive protection of foreign dignitaries (USA and Middle East).
- Investigated insurance fraud cases for large auto insurance company.
- Director of WorldTrac, LLC. A firm specializing in GPS, GSM, and RF tracking and locating systems.
St George Utah Private Investigator - Private Investigator in Saint George Utah
Our client's needs are very important to us, and we work very hard to keep a high rating of service. Read below a letter of recommendation we received recently from one of our clients.